Most Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Sources (Updated January 2018):
We hope this after was of interest and that it can assist you in your career, whether it be , 6 or . At Staffing we have compiled a range of articles and online resources to help you find that perfect job! If you are seeking a new job, why not start by click on the Find Work
button, upload your resume and we will match you against our jobs database of up to 130,000 roles in in 2 and across Australia. If you are an company seeking recruiting services then call Staffing on (03) 9246 0433 or click on the Find Staff
button to source some fantastic candidates, including many with 6 or experience. We look forward to continuing to improving our expertise, service excellence and hiring processes no matter what hiring service you are seeking from one of the top 5 staffing agency in Australia. With a wide range of employment services we look forward to assisting you, whether you were referred to us or searched for our victoria overtime staff vacancy, melbourne, temping, staffing or melbourne overtime staff employment online.
For more Overtime Staff Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: