10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the business, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 1 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated January 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 3 to 8 years or whether you are being underpaid $8,539 (or possibly overpaid) as a 1. Companies benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their business' employment culture. As an business, if you have 1 employment needs Australia wide, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert temping from the #1 recruitment agency team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top recruitment agencies in Australia (often ranked between 4 and 6), the majority of candidates and organisations are referred to us. If you found us by searching for emergency staff employment company, emergency staff staffing agency, 4x61, emergency staff recruit, temping or additional staff staffing agency then we look forward to helping you with your organisation's employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Extra Staff Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: