Terms Of Business
Effective Date: November 1, 2014
The mission of Staffing is to make the employment market more efficient. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our websites, mobile applications, and developer platforms, to help hirers, agencies and talent.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these Terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional Terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those additional Services.
ARES Enterprises Pty Ltd and/or its related entities, subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to individually and collectively as "Staffing") providesthisTerms & Conditions (also referred to as a “Terms”) to ensure that you clearly understand our data and information sharing policies when you use or interact withStaffingwebsites (including but not limited to www.staffing.com .ausoftware applications (collectively referred to as “Services").
Scope & Intent
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes within the stated context of Staffing’ intended and acceptable use of the Services. Staffing is the sole interpreter of the Services' intended and acceptable use.Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party Services. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services.
You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with Staffing and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws of Singapore or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
Our Services display some content that is not Staffing’. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review all content, so please don’t assume that we do.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
To be eligible to use the Services, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you:
are not currently restricted from the Services or are not otherwise prohibited from having an Account
are not a competitor of Staffing or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Staffing
will only maintain one Staffing account (and/or License.Agency account) at any given time
will use your real name and only provide accurate information to Staffing
have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party
will not violate any rights of Staffing or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights
agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
2. Binding Terms
By using or accessing Staffing, you agree to theseTerms, as updated from time to time. You agree that these Terms constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and Staffing regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of these Terms. You also may be subject to additional Terms that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Staffing services, third-party content or third party software.
For the purposes of this agreement the words "Staffing", "We", "Our" and "Us" refer to Staffing Pte Ltd.
Access to and use of the Service and the goods and services available through the Service (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms.
"Services" means any web site under Staffing’ control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Services’ Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Staffing Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
"Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Services.
"Hirer" means a person or entity that is accessing our Services to post a job or utilizing the Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking talent or candidates for employment.
"Talent" means a User who is accessing our Services to search for a job or in any other capacity except as a Hirer.
Waiver & Severability
The failure of Staffing to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
No Injunctive Relief
You waive your rights to try to stop Staffing, but we don’t waive our rights to ask a court to stop your actions.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than Staffing that Staffingown a 50% or greater interest in (“Affiliate”) are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of these Terms, with a right to enforce these Terms directly against you.
Staffing hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Services only for your use. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any Content you post to our Services and any consequences arising from such posting. Your use of the Services is a privilege. Staffing reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
Staffing hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Services only for the intended purpose of the Services. You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the Services or your rights to any of the Services provided by Staffing to any third party without the express written authorization of Staffing.
Assignment & Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Terms. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Terms, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Staffing for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under these Terms.
This agreement was written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Termination, Suspension & Other Remedies
We may terminate your Account and/or deny you access to our Services at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification. We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to we believe:
- you have violated these Terms
- you create risk or possible legal exposure for Staffing
- our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of any Staffing Services. Staffing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to termination, suspension or restriction of your Account from our Services.
3. User Created Content
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Staffing (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Service.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
- You own all of the content and information you post on our Services, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Staffing. This includes for example and without limitation the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- You also acknowledge that Staffing is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you within or to any Service.
- You can delete your content at any time, however your sharing arrangement continues perpetually if your content has already been shared with others and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete content, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use our Services, you understand that your Content is shared according to your privacy and communication policies across all our Services.
- When you publish content or information using the "Public" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including the general public and other Services users to access or view your content.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Staffing, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
You will not provide any false personal information with Staffing, or create an account for anyone other than yourself or your organisation without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Staffing if you are under 13.
- You will not use Staffing if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- You must provide us with true and accurate registration information. You must keep any user name and password allocated to you confidential, and we are entitled to assume that anyone using that user name and password is you.
- Staffing reserves the right to close accounts if you are seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services in any way.
- If you use multiple accounts for the purpose of disrupting Staffing you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
User Content & Submissions.
You own all of the Content and information you post in our Services, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with our Services. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including external users, to access and use that information.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through StaffingServices ("Content") is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. Staffing claims no ownership or control over any Content.
Staffing assumes no responsibility for content posted by Users and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of Users. Staffing has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring Content posted by Users. If notified by a User of Content which allegedly does not conform to these Terms, Staffing may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content. Staffing has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Staffing may take any action with respect to user created content that it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion.
Nothing on the Services shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web site, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.Staffing does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of Content, derivative works from Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Staffing endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
You also represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of any StaffingServices, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any StaffingServices retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content. Staffing may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any StaffingServices.
Staffing reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Staffing may take any action with respect to Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such Content could create liability for Staffing, damage Staffing’ brand or public image, or cause Staffing to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited in our Services. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited Content. Content that:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
Staffing reserves the right to restrict the numberof communication messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which Staffing deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Profiles derived from Content may also be made available through ourServices. Staffing does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such profiles, whether they be of Talent, Hirers, Jobs or other users or content within our Services.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services. Our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of Staffing. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. Staffing shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
Our Services act as, among other things, a platform for Hirers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate Talent Profiles. Staffing does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Staffing is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between Hirers and Talent. As a consequence, Staffing is not responsible for Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or profiles, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Hirers to offer job opportunities to Talent or the ability of Talent to fill job openings. Staffing makes no representations about any jobs, profiles or Content features or displayed within our Services.
Staffing Networking provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Staffing does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content with Staffing Services. Staffing is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Staffing has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted with Staffing Services and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content with Staffing Services.
Information Submitted by You
We will and/or Staffing will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions. This involves us and/or Staffing, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto the website. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment process. We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to us and Staffing using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
Please note that all Third Party recruitment agencies have agreed to our Terms and should they be found to be in breach of the Terms, they will be prevented from using our services.
We do our best to keep Staffing safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Staffing safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) with Staffing.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Staffing, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, with Staffing.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Staffing to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Staffing, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Staffing functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms or our policies.
Resume Design Submission
By submitting your resume design(s) (“Design”) to Staffing, evaluating your Design for its possible use (including, but not limited to, sale to the public), you agree to the following Terms:
- The Design is your own original work and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, any other intellectual property belonging to any third party, or content subject to a third party’s right of publicity or privacy.
- The Design does not infringe any rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any third party.
- You represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement, agree to the Resume Design Submission, and that your agreement to them does not violate any other agreement you have entered into with a third party. If you have entered into an agreement with any third party concerning the Design you must advise Staffing immediately.
- You own and will maintain ownership of the Design. Staffing does not and will not own the Design because of your submission of the Design.
- By submitting the Design, you hereby grant Staffing a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, sell, advertise, and display the Design, in any manner now known or hereafter devised. This license may be sub-licensed by Staffing to others.
- If Staffing agrees to make available your Design, you will be paid SG$200.
- If Staffing agrees to make available your Design, you will be paid SG$200.
- On certain occasions, Staffing may award a cash prize (and/or other prize(s)) in addition to the payments discussed above when the Design is submitted in a Design Challenge and selected as a winning design. Information regarding any such prize will be published with Staffing. Payment of any cash prize will be on the same Terms as, and subject to your agreement to, these Terms as well as the official contest rules that apply to that Design Challenge.
- You alone will be responsible for the payment of any tax that arises as a result of receiving any payment from Staffing, its subsidiaries, related companies, partners, or licensors.
- Pursuant to applicable Singaporean law, payments under these Terms (or otherwise) will not be made to persons who reside in Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan and Burma (Myanmar) or to select persons who are prohibited from receiving such payments.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Staffingfrom and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to an Indemnified Party’s use of the Design (including reproducing, distributing, adapting, and displaying the Design) and/or a breach or alleged breach of the Design submission.
- The Design must not disparage any person; it must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, untruthful, inaccurate, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; it must not promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- You acknowledge that Staffing may decline to select or print the Design, exclude the Design from consideration, or take down the Design from Staffing for any reason, at any time, and in its sole discretion and that the decisions of Staffing are final and binding.
4. Service Information
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information displayed, shared or utilised in our Services.
Service Do Not Represent Professional Advice
You acknowledge and agree that information published by Staffing is intended to provide general information in summary form and does not constitute or represent professional advice. You alone are responsible for the decisions you make, whether they be based on information or Content relating to or displayed on our Services.In no event will Staffing be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Services.
Staffing does not endorse or recommend any of the jobs, talent business or self-employment opportunities advertised on its Services and Staffing strongly recommends that prior to entering into any agreement, contacting or utilising our Services, that you obtain your own independent legal, accounting, financial or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Services or on the Internet generally.
No Vacancy Guarantee
Staffing gives no guarantee to you of the continued availability of any particular job advertised on the Services and will not be liable to you should an advertiser have filled the vacancy at any time prior to removal of the advertisement from the Services.
Whilst Staffing takes efforts to ensure that jobs advertised are for actual job vacancies, it gives no guarantee to you that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy.
No Service Guarantee
We try to keep we try to keep Staffing up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing Staffing as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Staffing provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through its Services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that Staffing cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that any Content available for downloading through the Services or delivered via electronic mail through the Services will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Services for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Third Party Providers
You acknowledge and agree that Staffing may provide the Services using third party providers, including subcontractors and consultants (the “Third Party Providers”).
Our Services contains links to third party web sites and apps. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Staffing of the contents on such third-party web sites. Staffing is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Staffing are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Staffing Entities of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Staffing provides links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties from its Services. Such linked sites are not under the control of Staffing and Staffing is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Staffing is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Staffing of the linked site. Staffing is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. Staffing will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
Linking To Our Services
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- This Services must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Service other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5. Rights & Obligations
- Staffing may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Services, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices prospectively for all or part of the Services for you or for all our Users at our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting with Staffing.
- We may change or discontinue Services, and in such case, we do not promise to keep showing or storing your information and content.
- For as long as Staffing continues to offer the Services, Staffing shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Staffing as it may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
- We may not keep showing the content or information you provide to us.
- Staffing further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Staffing to be contrary to these Terms. Staffing has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
- Staffing may be required by local laws to remove certain information or content and so that information or content may not be available on our Service in those countries.
You require an Account to be registered and maintained in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own Account, or your Staffing Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using an Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your StaffingServices registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Staffing of any unauthorized use of your account, profile or passwords.
Security & Passwords
In order to register for the Services you will need to use a user name and password. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login name. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name, including:
- Where you access the Services using a mobile device (e.g. a phone or tablet) through a web browser or an app, depending on your settings you may stay signed on from that device. This means that someone else with access to your device may be able to access your Staffing account(s). You should protect the device with a password, and if your device is lost or stolen, use remote wipe facilities (if available) to clear all personal information on your device, and change the password(s) for your Staffing account(s).
- Your Staffing Account and any related Services accessed through such Account are to be accessed and used solely by you. You may not provide your password or otherwise permit access to your Staffing account to any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You agree to protect and keep your password confidential, to change your password on a regular basis, and to maintain appropriate and regularly updated malware scanning and cleaning tools on your network and individual computer(s).You are responsible for all uses of your Account, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Services, you risk losing your access to the Services. You agree to notify Staffing immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password.
- If you sign into any area of the Service or any other service that uses a single-sign on (e.g. Staffing) on a public computer (e.g. at a university, public library etc,) and do not sign out, someone else who uses that computer after you may be able to access your Staffing account(s). We therefore advise you to ensure you log out of all Services when you have finished using a public computer.
While Staffing takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored with Staffing systems.Staffing disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
ARES Enterprises is committed to every reasonable means possible to providing a safe and secure environment where users’ personal information and privacy is protected and user interaction is appropriate, lawful and legitimate.
Primarily as a means of educating students about their career options, we allow children to register and setup an account for our Services. Based on the user supplied date of birth, we do not allow any external sharing or interaction with this account if the account holder is under the age of 13. If you become aware or suspect any unlawful or inappropriate sharing or interaction of our Services please immediately report it to ARES Enterprises.
If under the age of 18 or the age of adulthood in your jurisdiction, you will only use the Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
You may only use the Service for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Services or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behaviour by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Staffing;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a Account for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Staffing;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity with Staffing;
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found with Staffing (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in these Terms, Staffing’ developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by Staffing;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from Staffing;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Staffing unless you have entered into a written agreement with Staffing
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based with Staffing or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Staffing’ developer program
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Staffing or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize Staffing or any other service or functionality of Staffing, without the express written permission of Staffing;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or with Staffing, including those of both Staffing and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included with Staffing;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Staffing except as expressly permitted in these Terms or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Staffing Services’ infrastructure
- Use any device to navigate or search any Staffing Services other than the tools available on the Services, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Staffing
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of any Staffing Services including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users
- Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Staffing, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through Staffing, unless explicitly permitted by Staffing;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Staffing’ website;
- Attempt to or actually access Staffing by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Staffing such as its mobile application or by navigating to our Services using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Staffing using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Staffing;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Staffing;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load with Staffing’ infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or Staffing personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Staffing, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or with Staffing; and/or
- Interfere or disrupt or game Staffing or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Staffing, or Staffing’ search algorithms.
- Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any StaffingServices, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- Use these Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Staffing’ discretion.
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Staffing);
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Even if it is legal where you are located, create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Staffing on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Staffing granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Staffing and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action with Staffing that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post with Staffing if we believe that it violates these Terms or our policies.
- You will not use Staffing copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information with Staffing.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Staffing offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
Apps &Mobile Services
TheseTerms applies to mobile applications. As such, Staffing may offer the Services through various applications including smart phone applicationsand other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web.
If you access ourServices through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Services through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of these Services through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing these Services using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your Staffing data to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider.
In the event you change or deactivate Your mobile account, you must promptly update your Staffing account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing StaffingServices through your mobile access provider.
By using any downloadable application to access these Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of theseTerms.Please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
Applicable to Developers
If you are a Developer or integrator with our Services the following additional terms apply to you:
- You are solely responsible for your application and its content and all uses of your system. This includes ensuring your application or use of our Services meets all Terms and applicable guidelines.
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
- You will delete all data you receive from us concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and will provide a mechanism for users to make such a request.
- You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising related toolset, even if a user consents to that transfer or use.
- You will not sell user data. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use user data within your application, but you cannot transfer user data outside of your application.
- We can require you to delete user data if you use it in a way that we determine is inconsistent with users’ expectations.
- You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
- You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users and others claiming that you have infringed or otherwise violated their rights.
- You will provide customer support for your application.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the code, APIs, data, and tools you receive from us.
- You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with Staffing to others.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
- We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
6. Liability Limitations, Indemnity & Disclaimers
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of our Services and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Services and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify Staffing and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site.You must notify Staffingimmediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent possible by law, Staffing’ maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any Staffing site or your use of the Staffing content, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed SG$100.Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. in such cases, Staffing’ liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Staffing (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Services, any Document posted by you, your use of the Services or your breach of these Terms.
Neither Staffing nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Staffing Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Services or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Staffing. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that Staffing may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of these Terms or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in these Terms.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through StaffingServices. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using StaffingServices.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Staffing cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any StaffingServices, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Staffing (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The StaffingServices and Staffing Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Staffing makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any StaffingServices or Staffing Content. The use of all StaffingServices and Staffing Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to StaffingServices and may be made at any time. Staffing cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any StaffingServices. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Staffing or through or from any StaffingServices shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
If You are a Singapore resident, You waive Singapore Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
Staffing encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Staffing be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
Staffing does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any StaffingServices, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Services violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth in Section 6 above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Staffing may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Staffing has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Staffing and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Staffing Entities”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
Tto the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the twitter entities shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (iii) any content obtained from the services; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
in no event shall the aggregate liability of the twitter entities exceed the greater of one hundred singapore dollars (singapore $100.00) or the amount you paid twitter, if any, in the past six months for the services giving rise to the claim.
the limitations of this subsection shall apply to any theory of liability, whether based on warranty, contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, and whether or not the twitter entities have been informed of the possibility of any such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose."
Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, Staffing, and Staffing’ suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Staffing, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
In all cases, Staffing, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Staffing, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of the Service or your breach of these Terms.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Service or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Access to the Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Service.
- All express or implied guarantees, warranties, representations, or other Terms relating to these Terms or their subject matter, not contained in these Terms, are excluded from these Terms to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited. This may include the Australian Consumer Law which contains guarantees that protect the purchasers of goods and services in certain circumstances.
- In particular our goods may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You also may be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure
- If any guarantee, warranty, term or condition is implied or imposed in relation to these Terms under the Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable legislation and cannot be excluded (a “Non-Excludable Provision”), and Staffing is able to limit the remedy for a breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, then the liability of Staffing for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following at Staffing’ option:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Subject to Staffing' obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Staffing is not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances, include:
- special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages; or
- damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data,
- whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Staffing, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Staffing Services, (ii) Your use of any Staffing Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Staffing shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with these Terms, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through
To the fullest extent possible by law, Staffing does not warrant that any Staffing site or any Staffing services will operate error-free or that any Staffing site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. if your use of any Staffing site or the Staffing content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, Staffing is not responsible for those costs. the Staffing sites and Staffing content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Staffing, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Staffing makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Staffing content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither Staffing nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
To the fullest extent possible by law, in no event shall Staffing, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any Staffing site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use any Staffing site and the Staffing content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Staffing is advised of the possibility of such damages.
We disclaim any legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of Staffing.
some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. do not rely with Staffing or its suppliers, any information therein, or its continuation. we provide the platform for Staffing and all information and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Staffing does not control or vet user generated content for accuracy. we do not provide any express warranties or representations. to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Staffing and its suppliers disclaim any and all implied warranties and representations, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data, and noninfringement. if you are dissatisfied or harmed by Staffing or anything related to Staffing, you may close your Staffing account and terminate this agreement in accordance with section 7 (“termination”) and such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy. Staffing is not responsible, and makes no representations or warranties for the delivery of any messages (such as inmails, posting of answers or transmission of any other user generated content) sent through Staffing to anyone. in addition, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of the services will not infringe the rights of third parties. any material, service, or technology described or used on our websites may be subject to intellectual property rights owned by third parties who have licensed such material, service, or technology to us. Staffing does not have any obligation to verify the identity of the persons subscribing to its services, nor does it have any obligation to monitor the use of its services by other users of the community; therefore, Staffing disclaims all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity or information by others. Staffing does not guarantee that the services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. in particular, the operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system or network failures. Staffing disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning. furthermore, Staffing disclaims all liability for any malfunctioning, impossibility of access, or poor use conditions of Staffing sites due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet service providers, to the saturation of the internet network, and for any other reason.
7. Warranty Disclaimers
Services are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. Staffing, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Staffing makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Services.
- Staffing does not warrant that the sites will operate error-free or that the sites and their servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the sites results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Staffing is not responsible for those costs.
- Staffing makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any Documents posted by Users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Users. Documents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on Documents posted by Users, or on any other form of communication with Users, will be at your own risk.
- Staffing makes no representations or guarantees regarding the Content of the Services, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Staffing makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the services or timeliness of the services in meeting your employment objectives. Staffing does not guarantee that the services will result in candidates being hired, positions being filled or employees being retained, and is not responsible or liable for any business, employment, hiring and/or salary decisions, for whatever reason made, made by you.
- Staffing (or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or advertisers), be liable for any non-direct damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity, or business interruption) resulting from or arising under or in connection with services or the use or access to, or the inability to use or access, the sites and/or any document, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Staffing is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Because some jurisdiction do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the limitations set forth in the preceding paragraph may not apply to you. if any are held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, then Staffing’ maximum liability to you for any non-direct type of damages shall be limited to singapore SG$200.00 in the aggregate.
- Staffing (or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or advertisers) shall not be liable for any direct damages in excess in the aggregate of SG$100 (or, if you are an employer with a services agreement with Staffing, the amounts actually paid by you to Staffing under this agreement if greater than SG$100).
- We do not guarantee that Staffing will always be safe, secure or error-free or that Staffing will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Staffing is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Staffing cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because Staffing does not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on the Services, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release Staffing from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Payment of Services upon Termination
If at any time during the course of these Terms you should terminate access to our Service (or have your Account terminated by Staffing under these Terms), then Staffing shall reserve the right to receive all payments from you for the Services used by you and not reimburse your for any unused payment or credit for payments already made.
9. Copyright &Trademarks
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party goods, services and/or locations featured on the Service are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Staffing.
Any trademarks featured on the Service are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the goods and services and is in no way an assertion that such goods or services are endorsed by or connected to Staffing.
The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
Staffing respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners’ rights. As a condition to your use of these Services, you agree not to use any Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
The contents of Staffing, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Staffing content (collectively, " Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. Unless contributed by users, Staffing content is the property of Staffing or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content in our Services is the exclusive property of Staffingand is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any authorized copy .
You agree not to sell or modify Staffing Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use Staffing Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of StaffingServices, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Staffing or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Staffing’ or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Staffing’ or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse Content. The use of Content on any other application, web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Staffing creates to generate or display any Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by Staffing’ copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
No Security Guarantee
While Staffing takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored by Staffing or our suppliers.Staffing disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
- All right, title and interest in and to the Services are the sole property of Staffing or its licensors, and are protected by Singapore and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Terms, Staffing reserves for itself and its licensors all other rights, title and interest.
- Without limitation on the foregoing, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Service content or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose.
- Staffing Services content is not considered to be works for hire and you may duplicate such content only for the purposes outlined in these Terms.
- CareerController, Staffing and other such design logos are service marks or trademarks of Staffing. Al related service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of Staffing.
- The "look" and "feel" of the Services (including colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Staffing’ trademarks, service marks and copyrights.
- Any code that Staffing creates to generate or display the Service content is also protected by Staffing’ copyright.
- All other product and service marks contained on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Service remains the property of Staffing or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Service nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Staffing or its licensors.
- If you think someone has stolen or misused your intellectual property with Staffing, please notify us immediately.
- We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, these Terms requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
Staffing respects the intellectual property of others. It is Staffing’ policy to respond to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Staffing will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions. Upon receipt of notices Staffing may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Staffing will terminate access for Users who are repeat infringers.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any StaffingServices and is accessible on such StaffingServices in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact Staffing by email at legal@Staffing.com.
10. Payment Terms
You agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services including and without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts.
If you are under the age of thirteen (18) you may utilise Staffing paid premium services only with the involvement of your parent or guardian. Make sure you review these Terms with your parent or guardian so that you both understand all of your rights and responsibilities.
Pricing & Taxes
- The issuer of your credit or debit card may charge currency conversion or other fees in relation to your order. You should check with the issuer of your credit or debit card for details of any such fees.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of our Service are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any services which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Depending upon the tax arrangements and local legislation you may be subject to additional tax or charges over and above the published prices. You agree when confirming any paid for premium services that you will are completely liable for such additional taxed or charges, should they be levied, and that you indemnify Staffing from all such charges and any resulting penalties reviving from the non-payment of such taxes and charges.
- When you utilise Staffing paid premium services, you agree to provide a valid and legal funding method to pay for such services.
- Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates.
- Staffing does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment.
- If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium”), you agree to Staffing storing your payment information
- Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for funding.
If you purchase a paid premium subscription for our Services, we will bill your funding instrument immediately and then again at the beginning of each subscription period thereafter according to the subscription period or indefinitely unless the subscription is cancelled. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchases through Staffing paid premium services:
- You can cancel subscriptions at any time on your Account Settings page.
- Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subscription.
- If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
- Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription.
- You agree for your payment details be stored by 3rd party payment gateway provider and re-submitted for payment according to the subscription cost and duration until cancelled by you.
- You may only use Staffing paid premium services for a legitimate, bona fide purchase of a product or service.
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
- If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the app or feature you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period. If a paid premium subscription services you subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period.
- We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any Services sold on or through Staffing.
- We want to make Staffing Payments convenient, so we allow you to fund your premium transactions using a number of different sources, including credit cards and other payment methods.
- When you provide a funding instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
- If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. We will bill your card at the time you load funds for your Staffing Payments transaction, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- If you fund a payment by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- Refunds will not be provided for any reason or on any basis.
- Should due to a technical reason the premium service not be provided (e.g. creation of a premium resume) then please notify Staffing as soon as possible so that we can rectify the technical issue in order to facilitate the provision of the premium Services.
- If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
- It is your obligation to read, understand and if necessary seek further information about the premium Services prior to their purchase. There is no provision for seeking a refund as a consequence of you not understanding, have a different understanding or not being satisfied with the premium Services you have purchased.
- Should due to technical or business reason the Services not be available in order to utilise or take advantage of a premium Service, there is no provision to seek a refund for any or all of payments made or outstanding credits.
- So far as is allowed by the law, Staffing reserves the right to stop supplying or all part of the Services for all or any individual without need to pay refunds or provide compensation in any way.
- Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
The Staffing’ virtual currency (“Credits”) is a payment method for virtual goods. The following terms apply to Credits usage:
- If you receive Credits, you do not own those Credits. What you have is a limited right to use the Credits in connection with certain features with Staffing such as the purchase of Services.
- Credits are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing or unless required by law.
- Except as otherwise stated, Credits are non-refundable to the full extent permitted by law.
- You will not sell Credits to anyone or transfer them to anyone outside of Staffing.
- We may change the purchase price for Credits at any time, as well as the ways that you can use or transfer Credits. We also reserve the right to stop issuing Credits.
- Staffingmay from time to time issue free or promotional Credits to users. We may expire these at any time.
- Staffing is not a bank, so Staffing balances are not deposits and they do not earn interest.
- You may not sell your Balance or any portion thereof, nor transfer any portion thereof to anyone outside of Staffing.
- Balances are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless required by law.
Third Party Disputes & Reversals
No liability for spend transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased, we have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction. Our only responsibility is to handle your funding transaction. All funding transactions are final unless required by law.
We may intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, but we have no obligation to do so.
- We may revoke your eligibility to use Staffingpremium services at any time at our sole discretion.
- By using Staffingpaid premium services you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any electronic value accumulated, transferred, assigned, or sold as a result of fraudulent or illegal behaviour.
- In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may delay on a payment for a period of time or limit funding instruments for a transaction or limit your ability to make a purchase or deactivate your account.
- In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- These Terms are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singaporean courts. The courts of Singapore are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of our Services or any agreement made through our Services.
- All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Singapore, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Staffing’ failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Staffing’ ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Some of the goods or services offered through our Services may not be lawful or may otherwise not be permitted in certain countries outside Singapore. If you attempt to order, receive, purchase or otherwise benefit from any such goods or services, we do not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you in using our Services which you would not have suffered had you been accessing our Services as a Singapore resident (including as a result of us being prevented from dealing with any application or enquiry by any law, regulation or other ruling applicable in any country).
- Staffing makes no claims or representations that StaffingServices may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of Singapore. Access to StaffingServices may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access any Staffing Services you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Any software downloaded from any Staffing Services is further subject to Singapore export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported., individual, or entity on any such list.
12. Variations, Notices & Amendments
Staffing’ Services are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services will change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- Staffing may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
- We may update these Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law.
- Staffing shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services.
- You will be deemed to accept the Terms (as amended) when you next use, access or login this site following any amendment.
- If at any time you find the Terms unacceptable you may not use the applicable Services any longer.
- Any new or different terms supplied by you are specifically rejected by Staffing unless Staffing agrees to them in a signed writing specifically including those new or different terms. Staffing may change the Services at any time.
- Changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
- If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
- These terms control the relationship between Staffing and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected in any way.
13. Dispute Resolution
- This Terms or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Singapore regardless of your country of origin or where you access Staffing, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods.
- You and Staffing agree that all claims arising out of or related to these Terms must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Singapore, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below.
- You and Staffing agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located Singapore for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than SG$1,000, RecruitSolution may at our absolute discretion elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules:
- the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration;
- the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and
- any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
14. Contact Us
Should you have any questions about these terms please contact Staffing: